Safe & Secure
Safe & Secure is Locum Software’s highly-regarded and well-established security software for Unisys ClearPath MCP systems.
Safe & Secure centralizes and simplifies security ADMINISTRATION of Userdatafile, COMS CFILE and Security Policy Options, while offering, through the integrated AdminDesk GUI, a wide range of tools including extensive inquiry and search facilities. These capabilities also include the single-point user administration of multiple MCP systems.
Safe & Secure’s set of Security Policy Options are designed to be tailored to comply with the customer’s own policy requirements.
The Safe & Secure package marketed by Locum includes SecureAudit. The Safe & Secure package marketed by Unisys does not include auditing capabilities; in this instance, SecureAudit is the recommended auditing tool and is available as a separately-priced product.
Safe & Secure is a component of Locum 360, a comprehensive and integrated security solution. Click here for more information on Locum's 360, Locum's 'full package'.
Safe & Secure offers the following features:
- Password Aging
- Extensive Password Control and Validation options
- User Verification via the use of a security question and answer
- Station Lockout and/or User Lockout
- Session Limits allow the administrator to view all active sessions on the system
- Controlled Usercodes allow emergency usercodes to be configured
- Logon Investigation
- Delegate Administrator Rights via the use of objects and permissions
- Regimes ensure a Regime Administrator controls only users in his/her own regime
- System Command Authorisation allows the administrator to give a unique and specific command list to individual users
- Profiles allow simple creation and modification of user accounts
- Templates allow the grouping of users by roles
- The Zonal Update feature provides simultaneous Userdatafile and CFILE update capability across multiple ClearPath MCP servers
- The SecureAudit module provides security-relevant information that is concise and easy to understand
- Forensic auditing is available in batch, interactive and client modes of operation
- Output options are available to CSV and PDF files
- Statistical and graphing capabillities are available in client mode